Crowley Greenhalgh has the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
We can help with:
- Business structures of buying and selling a Business
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Advices on formation and dissolution of Partnerships
- Preparation of Partnership Agreements
- Drafting of commercial Agreements and Deeds
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Contact us to discuss your specific business and commercial property needs with an experienced business lawyer.